The Expo provides a unique venue for vendors, owners, operators and lodging professionals to meet and discuss the issues that impact our industry in a relaxed, yet invigorating environment.
Are you ready for 2020? That will be the question of the day. Have you taken the mandated trainings and certifications? Is your marketing maintaining your competitive edge? Are you defending your business against disruptors? They will be addressing all these questions and much more.
- Human Trafficking Awareness and Education certification presented by Leavitt Pacific Insurance, satisfies legal requirement
- Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game?: A Legislative and Employment Law Review presented by John Mavros of Fisher Phillips LLP.
- Workplace Sexual Harassment Training for Managers presented by Andrew Sommer of Conn Maciel Carey, meets the sexual harassment training requirements in California
- Are You Ready for 2020? Panel discussion with four industry experts who will share their insights on preparing for the future.
- Grand Prize Drawing: 5 nights in Kailua Bay Jr.Suite at Royal Kona Resortwith daily breakfast, self parking and luau
- Cash Prizes Drawings
- Getaway and Prize Drawings
- Free Wine Tasting and Appetizers
- Evening Reception – Excellence Awards and Scholarship Presentations
- Networking, Networking, Networking
- The Crowne Plaza Los Angeles-Commerce Casino is offering special guest room rates of $139 per night plus tax. This group rate expires September 18, 2019. Visit: https://tinyurl.com/y2cn5b8c or call (877) 666-3243 to book rooms. The Group Rate Code is CLE.
- Self parking rates are $10 daily for non-registered guests and complimentary for registered guests. Valet parking is $10 daily for registered guests.
- Ship packages to:
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles – Commerce Casino
Attn: Crowne Meetings Director
6121 E. Telegraph Road
Commerce, CA 90040
Event: California Lodging Expo® and Conference
7:00 am– 9:00 am Exhibitor registration
8:00 am – 9:30 am Morning Mingle – coffee and pastries
8:00 am – 5:00 pm Attendee registration
9:00am – 5:00 pm Trade Show
9:30 am – 10:25 am Human Trafficking Workshop
9:30 am – 11:30 am Workplace Sexual Harassment Training for Managers
10:35 am – 11:35 am Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game? A Legislative and Employment Law Review
12:45 pm – 2:00 pm Luncheon Keynote Speaker: Vail Ross of STR – “Hotel Industry Performance: That Was Then, This Is Now, What About Tomorrow?
3:10 pm – 4:10 pm Human Trafficking Workshop
4:20 pm – 5:20 pm Panel Discussion
4:20 pm – 5:20 pm Has Governor Newsom Changed the Game? A Legislative and Employment Law Review
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm Evening Reception with Free Wine Tasting and Appetizers, Excellence Awards and Scholarship Presentation
Click here for registration and information.