1221 West Coast Hwy
Newport Beach, CA 92663
and the years most significant fundraising event for the organization. It has been a banner year for the agency with highlights including:
– Grand opening of new 52,500-sq.-ft. facility to serve continually growing demand for its youth services
– Record-breaking results for its annual golf tournament
– Receipt of national-level awards from among 400 local BBBS agencies (Gold Standard, Gold Standard Pinnacle, Board of the Year)
– First annual “Men of Action” event at Marconi Automotive Museum to support awareness and recruitment of Big Brother mentors
– Receipt of Excellence in Leadership Development Award from Cal Stat Fullertons Center for Leadership
Special honoree will be Peter Desforges, President of Newport Beach-based Wohl Investment Company, who will receive the Joel K. Rubenstein Award, the agencys highest recognition.
The live auction will generate exciting competition and significant opportunities to make a financial contribution supporting the agencys programs for area youth. Also featured during the black-tie event will be a cigar bar and liquor tastings, along with a delicious gourmet dinner.
Presenting sponsors for the event are Auction.com, Farmers & Merchants Bank, Penn Mutual and Succession Capital Alliance along with Irvine BMW, Irvine MINI and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Orange County.