2301 San Joaquin Hills Rd
Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Autumn Harvest Dinner
Farmhouse Owner and Executive Chef Rich Mead is collaborating with longtime friend and fellow farmers market lover, Amelia Saltsman, to host a special Autumn Harvest Dinner on Thursday, October 26 from 6 – 9 p.m. Amelia is the author of The Santa Monica Farmers Market Cookbook, and the dinner will celebrate her newest cookbook, The Seasonal Jewish Kitchen: A Fresh Take on Tradition.
The evening’s menu will feature inspiring dishes from Amelia’s cookbook beginning with passed appetizers. The coursed dinner will feature dishes made with the freshest seasonal produce and locally sourced proteins, followed by a selection of desserts. Wine will be poured throughout.
Between courses, Amelia will introduce her new cookbook. There will be a book signing opportunity following the dinner. The Seasonal Jewish Kitchen: A Fresh Take on Tradition is available on Amazon.
To reserve your spot and learn more about this event, click here.
- Green Olives with Za’atar and Citrus
- Israeli Eggplant Caviar Wraps
- Yemenite Pumpkin and Carrot Soup Shooter with cilantro pesto
- Arugula with golden Barhi dates, dried apricots, nectarines and sumac
- Grilled Fish Three Ways with autumn slaw—beets, carrots, kohlrabi
- Roasted Chicken with tangerines, green olives, and silan
- Braised Lamb Shanks with tehachapi grain project red fife and sonora, kale, butternut squash, cipollini onions and smoked salt
- Roasted Autumn Fruit
- Apple Pear Galette with Rye Pastry