The COVID-19 pandemic has caused an increase in emotional stress and strain on all of us. Unfortunately, the result is all too often a rise in deceitful workplace behavior that is harmful to businesses and their workers.
This webinar will survey the scientific techniques used to recognize liars and focus on how to effectively deal with them once they are identified. They’ll discuss how to expose, and counter lies regarding (i) unpaid wages when working from home, (ii) unreceived meal and rest breaks, (iii) travel to unsafe regions during the pandemic, and (iv) harassment, retaliation, and discrimination.
This program is designed for business leaders, including executives, directors, managers, human resources professionals, and risk managers.
The Webinar’s Focus
i. They will focus on the following topics:
• How to ask the right questions (using the right words)
• Well-known, but ineffective techniques
• Body language myths
• Questions you should never ask an employee
• The most effective technique to test whether an employee is telling the truth
ii. We will also cover how to expose deception and confirm the truth during:
• Video-based communications, such as over Zoom, Teams, and Skype
• Job interviews
• Investigations into harassment, retaliation, and discrimination
• Business negotiations