April 22, 2010
Halecrest Park, Inc.
3107 Killybrooke Lane
Costa Mesa, 92626
4:15pm-5:15pm VIP Pre-Party
5:30pm-7:30pm General Event
Cost: $60 per person General Admission
$150 per person VIP Admission A group of Orange County’s most prominent and innovative chefs will join an expected 700+ supporters of SOS for an evening of fun, friendship, and exotic tacos.In the spirit of good-natured competition and to support a great cause, these generous chefs will be whipping up delicious and unique tacos.
Proceeds from the event go towards the SOS Orange Aid Project which collects retrievable food from restaurants, grocery stores, bakeries, and caterers to distribute to low income Orange County residents.
For more information, contact Ashley Carlton at 949-515-5400, ext. 34 or via email.
You can also visit our website
Current List of Participating Chefs:
2010 Wild & Crazy Taco Night Chef Lineup
- Bert Agor, Ruth’s Chris Steak House
- Bill Bracken, Island Hotel
- Dennis Brask, Five Crowns
- Paul Buchanan, Primal Alchemy
- Victor Cabral, Orange Hill
- Yves Fournier, Andrei’s Conscious Cuisine
- Mark Cleveland and Tanya Fuqua, Avanti Cafe
- Manuel Gonzales, TAPS Fish House & Brewery
- Alan Greeley, The Golden Truffle
- Scott Green, Salt Creek Grill
- Chris Hutton, The Catch
- Carlito Jocson, Yard House
- Louie Jocson, Pacific Prime, Inc.
- Michael Kang, 5-
- Jason Kordas, Jason’s Downtown Restaurant
- Chad Krahling, Hilton, Costa Mesa/Orange County
- Rich Mead, Sage Restaurant & Sage on the Coast
- Alessandro Pirozzi, Cucina Alessa
- Deborah Schneider, SOL Cocina – Newport Beach
- Don Schoenburg, The Lido Deck Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Paul Squicciarini, Culinary Concepts
- Marco Zapien, Melissa’s Produce
- Dessert and Coffee Provided by Pacific Whey Cafe