30801 South Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651
Great Food, Fantastic Wine, and a Worthwhile Cause
The 11th annual Laguna Beach Taste of the Nation to benefit Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry is to be held overlooking the Pacific at Montage Laguna Beach. Small bites and desserts will be prepared by some of California’s top chefs, including:
- Host chefs Craig Strong and Lee Smith of Studio
- Brian Huskey of Tackle Box: Local Grub Shack
- Eric Samaniego of Michael’s on Naples Ristorante
- Marcel Vigneron of Wolf and Beefsteak
- Bryant Taylor of Chianina Steakhouse
- Amar Santana of Broadway by Amar
- Joe Sasto of Cal Mare Los Angeles
Craft cocktails provided by Corey Happeny, Bar Jedi
- ZD Wines
- Serrano Wines
- Distinguished Vineyards & Wine Partners
There will be a silent auction and one-of-a-kind wine tastings, a champagne toast, parting gift and mingling with celebrity chefs.
General admission from 3 to 7:30 p.m.; VIP admission from 2:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Sponsors include Citi, Sysco, OpenTable, Food Network, Montage, The Duchess On Cambridge, Epstein Becker & Green, Southern California Gas Company, Aqua Panna/S. Pellegrino, Orange Coast Magazine, McMonigle Group, BJ’s Restaurants Foundation, Distinguished Vineyards & Wine Partners.
For more information visit: events.nokidhungry.org/events/laguna-beachs-taste-nation