- $11 - $30
In Spring 2014, when Sessions West Coast Deli opened its first location in Newport Beach, its owners had one mission: to serve the best sandwiches to ever hit the lip. As a neighborhood-casual concept designed to serve its immediate community, Sessions embraces the area's surf culture as it presents a menu of gourmet, culinary-focused sandwiches in a relaxed environment. The term Ã¢â‚¬Å“West Coast DeliÃ¢â‚¬Â perfectly describes the marriage of a high-quality deli menu with a chill vibe that appeals to area locals and tourists, alike.
In Summer 2015, Sessions opened its second Orange County location on the waterfront in Huntington Beach. The opening of this location reinforced Sessions' dedication and commitment to its community by becoming a local hub for surfers, skaters and area beachgoers looking for great sandwiches.
Unlike most sandwich shops in the region, Sessions proudly boasts a scratch kitchen with housemade sauces, sides, salads, and soups prepared daily. All sandwiches are made to order with fresh, locally grown produce; humanely and naturally raised meats; and locally baked bread delivered daily from local artisan, OC Baking Company. In addition, the restaurant proudly serves a selection of locally roasted coffee beverages from Kean Coffee.
- Orange County Restaurants – Coronavirus – Take-out & Delivery
- Get your lunch to-go on at Sessions West Coast Deli
- Lunch Byte
- Hot Off the Press: Great Taste Magazine September | October 2017
- Event Highlights of 2017 Western Foodservice & Hospitality Expo
- Rapid Fire Sandwich Challenge Congratulates Chef Paul Cao
- Sessions West Coast Deli – Huntington Beach – July 2019 – 4 yrs – Anniversary
- Grilled Cheese Competition: 4th Annual ‘The Big Cheese’
- Sessions West Coast Deli – Irvine – April 2019 – 1 Year – Anniversary
- Sessions West Coast Deli Rides Wave of Success