- $10 and under
- $11 - $30
- Fast Food
The Redlands Miguel’s Jr. will be among the first to serve Miguel’s Jr.’s new fresh squeezed, all-natural lemonade and housemade horchata featuring 100% all natural pure cane sugar. In addition, the Redlands Miguel’s Jr. will serve the newly expanded beverage menu that includes Vitamin Water and Powerade.
The Redlands Miguel’s Jr. opens with the full menu of homestyle Mexican dishes made using only premium ingredients including fresh Haas avocados, all-natural and hormone free poultry, pasture raised, miswest corn fed beef, 100% stone ground tortillas and tortilla chips, as well as daily fresh-made salsa and hot sauce.
- Miguel’s Jr. Launches Fiery Habanero Menu April 13
- Miguel’s Jr. Celebrates National Burrito Day April 7
- Miguel’s Jr. Introduces the Burrito Box
- Miguel’s Jr. Gives Thanks to Loyal Customers with Burrito Deal and Holiday Gift Card Specials
- New Fiery Carnitas Taco
- Miguel’s Jr. Top Secret Menu
- Miguel’s Jr. Drive-Thru is Open to Serve
- Seasonal Tamales Return
- Miguel’s Jr. Seasonal Tamales are Back
- Miguel’s Jr – Redlands – May 2019 – 2 Yr – Anniversary