- Buffet/Build Your Own
- Small Plates
- Beer and Wine
- Full Bar
- Historic Location
- Casual Dining
In the heart of Historic Downtown San Juan Capistrano, Inn at The Mission is just steps away from the awe-inspiring ruins of Mission San Juan Capistrano, known for the annual return of the harmonious Cliff Swallows. Inspired by California's rich history, Inn at the Mission will be a place of discovery, convergence and coming together where guests feel a true connection to the historic area.
Set upon four acres of lush landscaping boutique hotel will feature:
- 125 hacienda-style guest rooms with seven luxury suites and three residential-style villas
- Over 40,000 square feet of master-planned indoor and outdoor event space for meetings and weddings
- Olive Grove and large outdoor deck overlooking the Great Stone Church
- A 2,500 square foot spa with four dedicated treatment rooms for massages, facials, and rejuvenating body treatments utilizing natural oils infused with on-site herbs, to open 2021
- Thoughtfully crafted culinary program driven by locally sourced ingredients to create a modern twist on classic Spanish favorites
- Expansive outdoor dining at signature restaurant Ysidora Restaurant & Lounge, where locally sourced ingredients create a modern twist on classic Spanish favorites.
Find more delicious Orange County Restaurants JUST OPENED
Allow us to delight your gourmet senses by offering a five-course meal prepared by our culinary team at our spectacular wine pairing dinner. We have designed this special experience for our guests to enjoy food paired with specialty wines from Spain and award-winning wines from the vineyards of California. Enjoy this wonderful evening surrounded by the beautiful ambiance of Ysidora. $125 per adult all-inclusive (must be 21). A prepayment is required.
Ysidora Restaurant & Lounge pays homage to the Mission San Juan Capistrano’s matriarch Ysidora Forster, and invites guests to relax, unwind and indulge in authentic Spanish flavors. Enjoy wood fire grilled seafood, tapas, local meats and seasonal, locally sourced produce. San Juan Capistrano’s moderate climate mimics that of Spain’s making it a perfect match of culinary offerings. The bar offers Spanish wines and Spanish influenced cocktails that honor the region’s olives and legendary gin and tonics.