- Buffet/Build Your Own
- Small Plates
- Beer and Wine
- Full Bar
- Historic Location
- Casual Dining
The Spa at the Mission will offer rejuvenating body treatments utilizing natural oils infused with on-site herbs such as lemon and basil. Guests will relax and unwind in the Spa's various gardens or utilize a soothing wall of chiming bells for meditation. Coming Soon!
Hours: Mon-Sun: 08:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Appointment is Required.
In the heart of Historic Downtown San Juan Capistrano, Inn at The Mission is just steps away from the awe-inspiring ruins of Mission San Juan Capistrano, known for the annual return of the harmonious Cliff Swallows. Inspired by California's rich history, Inn at the Mission will be a place of discovery, convergence and coming together where guests feel a true connection to the historic area.
Set upon four acres of lush landscaping boutique hotel will feature:
- 125 hacienda-style guest rooms with seven luxury suites and three residential-style villas
- Over 40,000 square feet of master-planned indoor and outdoor event space for meetings and weddings
- Olive Grove and large outdoor deck overlooking the Great Stone Church
- A 2,500 square foot spa with four dedicated treatment rooms for massages, facials, and rejuvenating body treatments utilizing natural oils infused with on-site herbs, to open 2021
- Thoughtfully crafted culinary program driven by locally sourced ingredients to create a modern twist on classic Spanish favorites
- Expansive outdoor dining at signature restaurant Ysidora Restaurant & Lounge, where locally sourced ingredients create a modern twist on classic Spanish favorites.
Find more delicious Orange County Restaurants JUST OPENED