Click for brunch
Saturday-Sunday 8 AM – 3 PM.
The pre-fixe brunch includes four courses and pairing options like the classic bottomless mimosas, or signature day-time cocktails.
Four course brunch ($45) highlights:
*Upgrade with bottomless mimosas or mix & match with signature cocktails – $15
Pozole Verde – pulled chicken, tomatillos, poblano peppers
Salmon Tostadas – crema, pickled red onion, capers, chives
Yogurt & Granola – seasonal fruit, Straus whole milk yogurt, coconut, agave
Crab Scramble – scallions, crème fraiche, crispy potatoes, and fresh corn tortillas
Filet and Lobster Enchiladas – guajillo sauce, tomatillo sauce, black beans, rice
French Toast – seasonal fruit, cocoa nibs, toasted macadamia nuts, tangerine butter
Asparagus Omelet – asparagus, peppadew, goat cheese, avocado, cilantro, crispy potatoes
Trio of Sorbet – coconut, mango, pineapple
Traditional Flan – with seasonal fruit
Click for Happy Hour
Now available in Las Brisas’ renovated bar and lounge is a new Happy Hour menu featuring discounted entrees and appetizers, to be paired along with signature cocktails, beers and wine.
Happy hour is served from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday - Friday, and live music performances goes on between 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. in the bar and lounge.
Happy Hour Menu highlights include:
- Nachos — house-made tortilla chips, jack cheese, black beans, guajillo sauce. Pico de gallo, cotija cheese $11, carne asada +5, al pastor +4
- Elote – grilled corn, chile, lime, mayo, cotija $7
- Oysters – half-dozen $19, dozen $31
- BBQ Pork Spareribs – scallions, agave-chipotle, BBQ sauce $15
- Lobster Tostadas – pickled red onion, avocado, chipotle mayo $16
- Chips, Salsa, and Guacamole – $9
- Spiced Almonds – chipotle, agave, spices $3
- Wine – Shadow Ridge 2016 Paso Robles $8, 10Span “Sierra Madre” 2016 Santa Barbara $8
- Signature Cocktails – $8-14
- Beer – $5
Feel free to view the happy hour menu here.