The Alley offers brunch from 10am - 3pm on Saturday & Sunday. Not only can guests enjoy bottomless mimosas (for only $10!) with purchase of an entree like the Brekky Burger or Brekky Quesadilla, The Alley has a dog friendly patio where your furry friend can enjoy a burger or grilled chicken from their own menu.
Late Night Happy Hour 10 pm - 12 am!!
Fridays and Saturdays
All well drinks, draft beers, house wines and Patron shots only $5!!
*Available in the bar only
Saturday Brunch is every weekend from 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Guests can dine in the open, sophisticated atmosphere with chic decor and lounge seating or grab a seat on the rooftop terrace, covered in herb and citrus gardens.
MONDAY – SATURDAY 3PM – 6:30PM
NO CORKAGE FEE ON MONDAYS AND TUESDAYS
View the menu here
Brunch at AVEO Table + Bar is now offered every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
With the introduction of its new Chef de Cuisine, Donald Lockhart, AVEO Table + Bar moves away from its brunch buffet to a curated à la carte menu. Together, Executive Chef Collin Thornton and Chef Lockhart have created a menu that masterfully blends flavors from all across the Mediterranean.
Standout dishes on AVEO Table + Bar’s new à la carte brunch menu include Crispy Belly Burger with ground sirloin and a slab of maple-glazed pork belly; Peekytoe Crab Cake Eggs Benedict; and Nutella Crunch French Toast topped with rum-flambéed bananas.
A sharable seafood tower, made-to-order omelets, mobile Bloody Mary cart, and free-flowing beverage upgrades, popular hallmarks reminiscent of the former brunch buffet, will remain, adding an element of extravagance to AVEO’s new weekend brunch. Guests will also be able to select from over 30 exclusive bottles of premier champagne from the AVEO cellar.
View the full Brunch Menu Here.
During Happy Hour, AVEO Table + Bar’s craft cocktails, regularly priced at $17, are just $12. Happy Hour also includes specially priced tapas and share plates; beers, wines, & champagne by the glass; and red & white sangrias. Offered Sunday through Thursday from 2:30 p.m. - 6 p.m., AVEO’s new Happy Hour includes the following specially priced cocktails, tapas, and share plates:
- Paloma Negroni - Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, Campari, Fresh Grapefruit, House Spices, Sweet Vermouth
- Black Cherry Whiskey Sour - Knob Creek, Fresh Lemon, Sugar, Cherry Bitters
- Añejo Honey Margarita - Patron Añejo, Grand Marinier, Fresh Lime, MBR Honey
- Toddy Cider - Mount Gay Rum, Benedictine, Apple Juice, Housemade Cider Syrup, Lemon Juice
- Barrel Aged - Mount Gay Rum or Angel’s Envy Bourbon
TAPAS & SHARE PLATES
- Trio of Daily Oysters - Chef’s Selection
- Mediterranean Dips - tapenade, tzatziki sauce, candy cane hummus, warm pita
- Chicken Chorizo Loaded Fries - mustard-parmesan gravy, melted cheese, chicken sausage, garlic aioli
- Margherita Flatbread - heirloom tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil
- Red Snapper Ceviche - California citrus-cured snapper, tomato, jalapeño, bell peppers, chile oil, lentil crisps
- Petite Buttermilk Onion Rings - homemade peppercorn ranch
- Calamari - Meyer lemon aioli, zesty cocktail sauce
- Turkey Meatball Sliders - fried mortadella, burrata
A two-course Sunday brunch for $29.95 or $36.50 with complimentary champagne and/or mimosas. To view the full menu, visit here.
Each evening from 4:30 p.m. to close, at the bar & the patio only; the full dinner menu is served at the bar after 5 p.m. It's the perfect spot to meet after work or after a day at the beach to enjoy a comfortably chic setting and live music.
For the full bar menu, click here.
- Served from 9 am - 3 pm
- Artisan Cured Meats & Cheeses with seasonal jams, nuts, dried fruits, and crusty breads
- Granola French Toast with whipped ricotta, goji berries, honey & almonds
- Shakshouka with soft eggs, stewed tomatoes & peppers, kale, lebne, flatbread, and dukkah
If you’re looking for more drinks with a view, stop by for the daily Happy Hour at Bluegold in Pacific City. Enjoy discounted beer, wine, and cocktails with a few delicious $1 oysters. Still hungry? Grab a pizza or crispy soft-shell crab BLT with smoked bacon, lettuce, heirloom tomato, and chili aioli. Bluegold was named Best Date Night by OC Weekly this year!
Daily, 3 – 5 p.m.
Happy Hour is from 5 pm to 6:30 pm, Tuesday thru Friday.
During happy hour, take $2 off draft beers, and enjoy $6 well drinks and wines, a selection of $8 specialty cocktails and a sampling of menu items like the Boathouse burger and chicken katsu. Live music begins at 7 p.m., so stick around to hear some local talent!
Monday - Friday from 3 pm - 6 pm and 8:30-close