- Casual Dining
- Happy Hour
- Small Plates
- Full Bar
- Outdoor Seating
- Brunch F
Click for brunch
Brunch at AVEO Table + Bar is now offered every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
With the introduction of its new Chef de Cuisine, Donald Lockhart, AVEO Table + Bar moves away from its brunch buffet to a curated à la carte menu. Together, Executive Chef Collin Thornton and Chef Lockhart have created a menu that masterfully blends flavors from all across the Mediterranean.
Standout dishes on AVEO Table + Bar’s new à la carte brunch menu include Crispy Belly Burger with ground sirloin and a slab of maple-glazed pork belly; Peekytoe Crab Cake Eggs Benedict; and Nutella Crunch French Toast topped with rum-flambéed bananas.
A sharable seafood tower, made-to-order omelets, mobile Bloody Mary cart, and free-flowing beverage upgrades, popular hallmarks reminiscent of the former brunch buffet, will remain, adding an element of extravagance to AVEO’s new weekend brunch. Guests will also be able to select from over 30 exclusive bottles of premier champagne from the AVEO cellar.
View the full Brunch Menu Here.
Click for Happy Hour
- Paloma Negroni - Casa Noble Reposado Tequila, Campari, Fresh Grapefruit, House Spices, Sweet Vermouth
- Black Cherry Whiskey Sour - Knob Creek, Fresh Lemon, Sugar, Cherry Bitters
- Añejo Honey Margarita - Patron Añejo, Grand Marinier, Fresh Lime, MBR Honey
- Toddy Cider - Mount Gay Rum, Benedictine, Apple Juice, Housemade Cider Syrup, Lemon Juice
- Barrel Aged - Mount Gay Rum or Angel’s Envy Bourbon
TAPAS & SHARE PLATES
- Trio of Daily Oysters - Chef’s Selection
- Mediterranean Dips - tapenade, tzatziki sauce, candy cane hummus, warm pita
- Chicken Chorizo Loaded Fries - mustard-parmesan gravy, melted cheese, chicken sausage, garlic aioli
- Margherita Flatbread - heirloom tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, basil
- Red Snapper Ceviche - California citrus-cured snapper, tomato, jalapeño, bell peppers, chile oil, lentil crisps
- Petite Buttermilk Onion Rings - homemade peppercorn ranch
- Calamari - Meyer lemon aioli, zesty cocktail sauce
- Turkey Meatball Sliders - fried mortadella, burrata
AVEO Table + Bar: The Mediterranean restaurant and bar’s bright and open space emanates a distinct coastal luxury feel and sensibility that is fresh and welcoming. A reflection of seaside elegance, AVEO Table + Bar reflects the property’s new style of effortless living in seaside elegance. Its floor-to-ceiling windows will offer an impressive introduction to the outdoor terrace where guests may enjoy sweeping views of the sea. The restaurant’s cuisine highlights the best of the Mediterranean from Spain to Italy and from Greece to Morocco, with dishes inspired by local influences and an emphasis on organic and sustainable ingredients drawn from new and longstanding partnerships with local fishermen, ranchers, farmers and food artisans.