Who says smart people don’t go to bars?
Regulars at 3300 bars and restaurants across the US and Canada not only beg to differ they’ll challenge you : to a game of Buzztime trivia, that is. Especially those who have survived multiple rounds since April to crack the Top Ten heading into Monday’s final to determine the Smartest Bar in North America or, officially, Buzztime’s Smartest Bar.
Buzztime, the world’s leading in-venue, social gaming and entertainment provider for the past 27 years today announced its finalists for its 2013 championship. They are,ranked in order of current standings:
- ·The Mezzanine Lounge (Houston, Texas)
- ·Buffalo Wild Wings North Rock (Wichita, Kansas)
- ·Teaser’s Pub (Chicago, Illinois)
- ·Scooter’s Pub Sports Bar & Grill (Las Vegas)
- ·Mr. B.’s Sports Grille (Los Alamitos, California)
- ·Ram Family Restaurant & Sports Club (Puyallup, Washington)
- ·Half Moon Sports Grill (Phoenix, Arizona)
- ·Runyon’s (Seaford, New York)
- ·The Village Inn (Skokie, Illinois)
- ·Four Corners (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
Published by Stephanie To