Locanda del Lago’s, located at the Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica, seasonal cocktail menu honors local farmers and purveyors. The restaurant is known by many for its commitment to Santa Monica’s Farmer’s Market and will now offer guests a taste of these farms with their fresh-fruit drinks mixed with organic liquors that complement each farm’s produce.
Garcia Farms, which produces Oro Blanco Grapefruit, has a drink containing the fruit with a mixture of TRU Hibiscus Liqueur and #209 Gin. Here’s a list of their other drinks:
- Sycamore Farms:Meyer Lemon, Acai Berry Veev Liqueur, Prosecco
- Jaime Farms:Citrus, Theia Jasmine Liqueur, Four Copas Tequila Blanco
- Maggie’s Farm:Sage, Crop Cucumber Vodka, Prosecco
- Harry’s Berries:Strawberry, Pama Pomegranate Liqueur, #209 Gin
- Valley Center:Pomelo, Bourbon, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Orange Bitters, Rosemary
- Thao Farms:Cherry Tomato, Basil, Crop Tomato Vodka, Balsamic Vinegar
- J.J.’s Lone Daughter Ranch:Blood Orange, Lime, Raw Sugar, Cachaca
- Pudwill Farms:Raspberries, Meyer Lemon, TRU Lemon Vodka
- Coleman Farm:Naval Orange, Strawberry, Basil, Rum
The drinks are priced at $14 each, or $38 for one-litro carafe. Happy Hour is from 4:00pm-7:00pm in the bar and patios and all-night Tuesday at the bar. The restaurant has been open for 21 years and provides a friendly atmosphere for patrons to enjoy every meal.
For their full menu visit their website. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
Posted by Melanie Figueroa