Seasons 52, the highly-acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant located in South Coast Plaza, is set to introduce its summer menu on June 21, allowing guests to savor the fresh flavors of the season. Known for its seasonally inspired menus and fresh approach to dining that meets the demands of today’s culinary-savvy consumers, Seasons 52 offers guests a complete dining experience with great tasting food that complements their positive lifestyle goals.
“Summer brings a bounty of fresh produce that Seasons 52 will use to create unique, exciting dishes ideal for warm-weather dining, ” said Cliff Pleau, Senior Director of Culinary. “The crisp, bright flavors of sweet corn, ripe blueberries, and juicy tomatoes are some of the prominently featured ingredients on the new summer menu, in addition to freshly caught fish such as snapper and halibut.” The tempting new menu from Seasons 52 includes summer-friendly foods like: ·
- Summer Basil & Parmesan Crispbread – classic parmesan crisp bread loaded with fresh summer basil ·
- Grilled Lemongrass Salmon Salad – organic field lettuce, cucumbers, toasted pistachios and cumin-lime vinaigrette ·
- Fieldale Farms All-Natural BBQ Chicken – Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes and fresh roasted corn salad ·
- Tiger Shrimp Penne Pasta – market vegetables in a lemon-basil sauce with Parmesan cheese ·
- Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Indulgence – double-crusted New York-style cheesecake with blueberry sauce and fresh berries
We at Great Taste are loving this new fresh menu. Especially, since everything on Seasons 52 menu is 475 calories or less! That’s right you heard us.
Posted By: Ashley Nicole 7/29/2011