Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar announced the launch of its new late-night happy hour bar offer, the 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m. Guests can indulge in appetizer, dessert and drink options from 8 to 10 p.m. at all of Fleming’s 66 locations.
The 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m. offers eight innovative items for just nine dollars from 8-10 p.m. Monday through Sunday. Dishes include:
- Savory Ahi Tuna Tacos: Mini white corn tortillas, fresh ahi poke, Japanese wakamel radish-jicama slaw, creamy soy-lime aioli
- Filet Mignon Flatbread: Danish blue and Monterey jack cheeses, red onion confit
- Short Rib Empanadas: Tender short rib traditional latin pastry, sauteed peppers, onions and potato; creamy, fire-roasted poblano sauce
- Lobster Lettuce Wraps: North Atlantic lobster, crumbled bacon, crisp onion strings, radish-jicama slaw, creamy soy-lime aioli
- Deconstructed Balvenie S’more: Decadent, molten callebaut chocolate, laced with Balvenie DoubleWood scotch whisky; served with artisanal marshmallows and graham crackers
Fleming’s will also offer eight wines and signature cocktails for nine dollars including:
- Rioja: Palacios-Remondo La Montesa, Spain 2012
- Prosecco: Mionetto, Italy, NV
- Bourgogne: Jean-Claude Boisset, France, 2012
- Bordeaux: Chateau de Parenchere, France, 2012
- Spiced Mango Smash: Kraken Black Spiced Rum
- Bourbon Peach Martini: Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Chocolate Lava Milkshake: Maker’s Mark Bourbon
- Winter Chai Mule: SVEDKA Vanilla Vodka
“Our Guests work long hours and there are limited options for exceptional offerings later in the evening,” said Skip Fox, President of Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar. “With our new late-night 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m., Guests can decompress in a relaxing and comfortable setting and enjoy quality food and cocktail items.”
According to a study conducted by the National Bureau of Economic Resources, one in eight American workers puts in more than 55 hours of work per week. These additional hours are causing Americans to work later hours, which inevitably means more late-night meals. The all-new 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m. provides Fleming’s Guests an opportunity to unwind and indulge in premium food items and craft cocktails at an incredible price each day until 10 p.m. (Sundays until 9 p.m.)
The 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m. will be offered in addition to Fleming’s popular 5 for $6 ’til 7 p.m., offering 5 items for six dollars from 5-7 p.m. daily at all 66 locations.
For more information on the Fleming’s 8 for $9 ’til 10 p.m., please visit www.flemingssteakhouse.com.
Posted by Rachel Allan