Surf & Sand Resort’s signature oceanfront restaurant, Splashes, has just launched their new summer menu.
Summer is already in full swing at the iconic beachfront property and Chef Ron Fougeray is pleased to roll out a menu ushering a new wave of dishes featuring light summery flavors and ingredients.
Highlight dishes on the summer menu include –
- Hamachi crudo with charred avocado, compressed strawberries, coconut crisps, thai chili and coconut water
- Pork belly with cauliflower puree, purslane, pickled fresno chili, and peach jam
- Heirloom tomato salad with torn burrata, fresh English peas, saffron, hearts of palm, gooseberries, kalamata powder, basil oil
- Rack of lamb with tarragon gnocchi, sheep’s milk turmeric yogurt, pickled cauliflower florets, pistachio dust, mint salsa verde
- Seared scallops with English pea puree, purple cauliflower florets, pomegranate, butternut squash, and a verjus reduction
- Sauteed sea trout with heirloom beets, carrot and apple puree, black barley, and a light strawberry daikon radish vinaigrette
Additionally, it’s recommended to save room for dessert with fresh new seasonal desserts such as a light rendition on carrot cake, featuring pineapple compote, candied carrots and tropical sorbet; and strawberry meringue vacherin with pistachio cremeaux.
For reservations, 949.497.4477 or find more information at www.surfandsandresort.com
1555 S Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651