New Season, New Eats
Broadway by Amar Santana in Laguna Beach is excited to announce their new seasonal menus for spring 2018! Available for the dinner and cocktail menus, Broadway’s new selection features fresh spring ingredients (such as kumquat, mint, asparagus, & more) for their latest dishes.
Items on the new dinner menu include:
- Italian Bitter Green Salad (umami shallots, toasted pine nuts, Meyer lemon vinaigrette, & crisp parmesan)
- Thyme Basted Barramudi (squash puree, brussel sprouts, smoked duck hearts, & apple chutney)
- Pan-seared Maine Scallop (squid ink and mascarpone agnolotti, piquillo coulis, & rosemary calamari)
- Lemon Ricotta Fritters (candied lemon, lemon cream)
- & more!
Drinks on the spring cocktail menu include:
- Forgotten Lover’s Tale (Dos Maderas PX 5+5 Spanish Rum, Hibiscus Syrup, Fresh Grapefruit & Lemon Juices, Crude Bitterless Marriage Bitters)
- Raine Child (Suntory Toki Whisky, Luxardo Blanco Aperitivo, Honey, Pomelo Oils)
- Classical Conditioning (Bodegas Yuste Manzanilla, Campari, Luxardo Maraschino, Pomelo & Lemon Juices, Club Soda)
- and more!
To see the complete selection of the dinner menu, visit here; for the full drinks menu, see here. The new menu kicks off starting on March 22nd — make your reservations now!