The transition from summer to fall will be a delicious one at BRIO Tuscan Grille locations across the nation! Not only is BRIO offering watermelon-inspired seasonal sips now through Sunday, Aug. 27 (at the special price of $5 during Happy Hour), but starting on Tuesday, Aug. 8, the restaurant will present special fall seasonal dishes, as well as two-course early dinner combo packages.
Watermelon-Inspired Seasonal Sips — available now through Aug. 27
During Happy Hour, the following drinks are available for the special price of $5:
- Tuesdays: Melon-Rita: Fresh watermelon, Jose Cuervo, fresh lime juice, salted rim ($8.50 at times other than Happy Hour)
- Wednesdays: Melon-Kick Martini: Fresh watermelon, Bacardi Limon, apple juice, lime, jalapeño ($8.50 at times other than Happy Hour)
- Thursdays: Melon-Berry Mojito: Fresh watermelon, strawberries, mint, Cruzan Strawberry Rum, fresh lime juice ($7.75 at times other than Happy Hour)
Fall Seasonal Favorites — available Aug. 8–Oct. 1
- Chicken & Mozzarella Stuffed Ravioli: Pancetta, sweet potatoes, asparagus, light champagne cream, Gorgonzola, pine nuts, balsamic glaze ($15.95)
- Grilled Balsamic Glazed Pork Chop: Sweet potatoes, mushrooms, pancetta, Brussels sprouts, caramelized onion, maple balsamic vinaigrette ($21.95)
- Steak Saltimbocca: Stuffed with prosciutto and provolone, crispy fingerlings, chile flake, fried sage, broccolini, Marsala sauce ($27.95)
- Snickerdoodle Peach Cobbler: Served warm with vanilla bean gelato, powdered sugar ($7.25)
- Hess Shirtail Ranches Chardonnay, Unoaked Monterey, California ($9.50 per glass; $38 per bottle)
- Kaiken Malbec Mendoza, Argentina ($10 per glass; $40 per bottle)
“Going from summer into fall, we are happy to offer incredible drinks, seasonal favorites, and the two-course early dinner combo,” said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “Just as the seasons change, we enjoy changing up our special offerings to cater to our guests’ tastes.”
For more information, visit www.BrioItalian.com.