On May 17, more than 500 charity-minded Laguna Beach foodies gathered at Montage Laguna Beach for the city’s premier culinary event for a cause – Laguna Beach Taste of the Nation for No Kid Hungry. The annual tasting event, which featured top chefs, sommeliers and mixologists, raised nearly $200,000 to support No Kid Hungry‘s work to end childhood hunger in America.
Mark Dacascos, Chairman of Food Network’s television series Iron Chef America, hosted this year’s event.
2015 Celebrity Chef line-up included:
- Chef Shirley Chung, Twenty Eight Restaurant and Lounge, Irvine, CA
- Chef David Coleman, Chianina Steakhouse, Long Beach, CA
- Chef Greg Daniels, Haven Gastropub, Orange, CA
- Chef Ben Ford, Fords Filling Station, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Michael Hung, Faith & Flower, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Lee Smith, Executive Pastry Chef at Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, CA
- Chef Craig Strong, Studio at Montage Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, CA
- Chef Ari Taymor, Alma, Los Angeles, CA
- Chef Marcel Vigneron, Beefsteak, Los Angeles, CA
posted by Andrea Gonzalez 05/27/15