As an extension of its official partnership with Major League Soccer, Chipotle Mexican Grill(NYSE:CMG) is offering a trip for four to Denver for AT&T MLS All-Star Week. The VIP trip will include airfare, hoteland meal expenses, as well as special invitations and passes to 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Week events – including the 2015 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game and 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game.
The contest supports Chipotle’s partnership as the official fast-casual Mexican restaurant of MLS, as well as the creation and sponsorship of the second-annual Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game, which recognizes and features Major League Soccer’s top Homegrown players. This year’s game will be held Tuesday, July 28, at 7 p.m. MDT at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – home ofthe Colorado Rapids – as a prelude to the 2015 AT&T All-Star Game the following night. This year the MLS HomegrownTeam will face Club AmÃ©rica’s U-20 squad, the official youth squad of Club AmÃ©rica, Mexico’s most successful club.
Starting June 4, customers can enter by texting the word ‘Homegrown to 888222 for a chance to win. The sweepstakes willrun through July 5, 2015, and the winner will be selected on or around July 6, 2015. Full details of the sweepstakes will beposted in Chipotle restaurants across the U.S. starting today and continuing for the duration of the sweepstakes, and can also be found by visiting: .chipotlehomegrown.com
The full prize package will include:
- Business-class round-trip airfare for four (4)
- Four-night hotel stay in Denver (July 27-31, 2015)
- (4) premium tickets to the 2015 Chipotle MLS Homegrown Game (Tuesday, July 28), and (4) premium ticketsand pre-game field passes to the 2015 AT&T MLS All-Star Game
- $650 allowance for full-size rental car for length of stay; ground transportation to and from destination airport andhotel
- $5,000 spending money to be awarded in the form of a check to the grand prizewinner
Tickets and more details about the sweepstakes are available at chipotlehomegrown.com
posted by Andrea Gonzalez 6/8/15