Starting today, loyal lunch-goers at brio coastal bar & kitchen can take advantage of the restaurant’s brand new lunch loyalty rewards program. Available to all guests, the loyalty program includes a lunch rewards card that will be punched during every lunch visit. After five punches, diners will receive $10 off their next visit and a new lunch rewards card. Lunch hours at brio coastal are Monday – Friday 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and guests interested in participating can ask their server for additional information, including how to enroll.
Utilizing fresh, high-quality ingredients, brio coastal’s lunch menu features an eclectic mix of small shareable plates, hand-held sandwiches and signature dishes served at an affordable price. Highlights from the lunch menu include:
- Buffalo Cauliflower Steak $8 – Crispy cauliflower with Gorgonzola cheese drizzled in a tangy buffalo sauce with creamy horseradish
- Shrimp N’ Grits $13.50 – Spicy black pepper shrimp served over a bed of creamy, smoked Gouda cheese polenta
- Ultimate BLT $14.50 – Crispy Hobb’s bacon, juicy heirloom tomatoes, fresh bib lettuce with mayonnaise on toasted sourdough and accompanied by hand-cut fries
- Grilled Cheese $13 – Parmesan-crusted sourdough with gooey Provolone cheese and Taleggio cheese served with a creamy tomato bisque
- “Jar” Bonara $14.50 – Al dente cavatappi noodles mixed with fresh peas, savory Hobb’s bacon and egg yolk served in a jar
- Skirt Steak $21 – A tender, eight oz. skirt steak, grilled-to-order and served with a rich chimichurri sauce and hand-cut fries
brio coastal bar & kitchen is located on the Main Level between Nordstrom and Macy’s, facing Hawthorne Blvd. at Del Amo Fashion Center. Hours of operation are Monday – Thursday, 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Friday – Saturday, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Reservations are highly suggested and can be made online by visiting briocoastal.com or by calling 310.214.1628.