Boutique Design Trade Fair
BDwest is the premier trade fair and conference for hospitality design professionals. Attendees enjoy a sourcing experience in an elevated atmosphere, with a heightened emphasis on education and a degree of personalized service unparalleled in the hotel industry. This event will be held April 4-5 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
Panelists and presenters from Nobu Hospitality, Proper Hospitality, Dream Hotels, Pendry Hotels, Viceroy Hotel Group and more will be speaking, and there’s an expected turnout of around 3,000 attendees spanning from the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and more.
Things to anticipate:
- a focused selection of fresh design elements for hospitality interiors, from 300+ inventive manufacturers/marketers
- an elevated, gallery aesthetic with wide aisles, hard-wall displays and inspiring Designed Spaces created by leading hospitality design teams using exhibitor product
- a relaxed pace, and ample space throughout the trade fair floor, for pre-arranged or impromptu meetings with suppliers
- one-of-a-kind social events held at design-forward venues around L.A.
- a wide-ranging conference program with CEU sessions, revealing panel discussions, and new spec-writing master classes to deepen your expertise
- reimbursed LACC parking, themed BD Bistros on the exhibit floor, and other time-saving amenities
For more information on conference sessions, speaker lineup, and registration, visit boutiquedesignwest.com