Whether it’s sweat-soaked palms, jittery feet or an elevated heartbeat, a new survey* from Applebee’s America’s favorite neighborhood grill and bar reveals 50 percent of millennials experience symptoms of anxiety when ordering at a restaurant.
It should come as no surprise, then, that 6 in 10 millennial men and nearly half (46%) of millennial women routinely ask their servers for more time or jump at the opportunity to order last.
To tackle this dining dilemma, Applebee’s Take Two now available for a limited time gives Guests the power to pair any two selections from the Applebee’s Taste of Summer menu, starting at $10.99.
Take Two menu selections include:
- Grilled Vidalia Onion Sirloin:A juicy 4 oz. sirloin and grilled sweet Vidalia onion is finished with sweet and spicy Hawaiian BBQ sauce and served with garlicky spinach and crispy smashed potatoes.
- Shrimp Scampi Linguine:Succulent shrimp, grilled zucchini and pomodoro sauce on a bed of steaming linguine noodles tossed in a citrus scampi sauce. Sprinkled with our Parmesan cheese blend and torn basil.
- Seasonal Berry & Spinach Salad:Spinach leaves layered with juicy blueberries, sliced strawberries, grilled chicken breast, bleu cheese crumbles and honey-glazed pecans. Tossed in our strawberry vinaigrette.
- Margarita Queso Chicken:Grilled chicken in a cilantro lime glaze is served over a flavorful combo of Mexican rice, white queso, corn and black beans. Topped with hand-cut avocado, chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Green Goddess Wedge Salad:A crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce with Green Goddess dressing and topped with bacon, honey-glazed pecans, bleu cheese and parsley.
With two fresh, seasonal flavors on one plate, Take Two may even help millennials make new friends: According to the survey, nearly 80 percent of young people also consider sharing a “turn on,” which could mean more sampling from around the table this summer.
posted by: Eric Fujimori