Contributed by: Zpizza - Anaheim, Zpizza - Brea, Zpizza - Fullerton, Zpizza - Huntington Beach, Zpizza - Irvine, Zpizza - Ladera Ranch, Zpizza - Laguna Beach, Zpizza - Los Angeles, Zpizza - Newport Beach, Zpizza - Santa Ana, Zpizza - Seal Beach, Zpizza Belmont Shore - Long Beach, Zpizza Bixby Village - Long Beach
ZPizza Roasted Garlic Sauce
zPizza created this creamy delicious sauce for their Napoli Pizza. Enjoy on pizza, pasta, sandwiches or add to other sauces to increase their garlic intensity.
1 lb Garlic cloves – Peeled and stems removed (cut down prep time by purchasing them pre-peeled from the refrigerated area of your grocery store’s produce section)1/2 C 1 T EVOO (Separated)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place garlic cloves on sheet pan and toss with EVOO.
- Place pan in oven and roast for 30-40 min or until cloves are golden brown and soft.
- Stir approximately every 10 min for even browning.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Add cloves to food processor and begin to puree.
- Very slowly add 1/3 of EVOO to processor as you continue to puree.
- Add up to 1/2 cup of oil to reach preferred consistency.