Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs
Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1/2C Olive oil
- 2med Onions – diced
- 2med Carrots – diced
- 2med Parsnips – diced
- 1med Leek – diced
- 2med Rutabaga – diced
- 2C Savoy Cabbage – diced
- 2C Red Cabbage – diced
- 1 C Apple Bacon – diced
- 2Large Potatoes – peeled and diced
- 1C Cooked garlic paste
- 1C Tomato juice
- 10C Chicken broth
- Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 1tWhite truffle oil
- 1CCooked pumpkin or mushroom ravioli
- 1CGrated parmesan cheese
- 1C Combination Basil, parsley, thyme
- Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, parsnips, leeks, rutabaga, cabbage, bacon and potatoes.
- Cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the herbs, cheese, ravioli and truffle oil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve.