Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs
Winter Minestrone Soup Copleys In Palm Springs taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
1/2C Olive oil2med Onions – diced2med Carrots – diced2med Parsnips – diced1med Leek – diced2med Rutabaga – diced2C Savoy Cabbage – diced2C Red Cabbage – diced1 C Apple Bacon – diced2Large Potatoes – peeled and diced1C Cooked garlic paste1C Tomato juice10C Chicken brothKosher saltCracked black pepper1tWhite truffle oil1CCooked pumpkin or mushroom ravioli1CGrated parmesan cheese1C Combination Basil, parsley, thyme
- Heat the olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat.
- Add the onions, carrots, parsnips, leeks, rutabaga, cabbage, bacon and potatoes.
- Cook on low heat for 10-12 minutes. Do not brown the vegetables.
- Add the garlic and tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato juice and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Fold in the herbs, cheese, ravioli and truffle oil.
- Simmer for 2 minutes and serve.