by Corporate Chef Katie Averill at Zov’s
People that don’t know how to make biscotti think that it is something that can’t do in their own kitchens. However, it is easy and because of the sharp lines, it comes out looking professional every time.
White Chocolate Cinnamon Almond Biscotti
White Chocolate Cinnamon Almond Biscotti taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
2 Eggs2 Egg whites1 t Vanilla1 C Sugar2 1/4 C All purpose flour1 t Baking soda1/4 t Salt3/4 C Toasted sliced almonds1/2 t CinnamonWhite chocolate for dipping make sure it is coating chocolate if you don’t want to temper it
- Combine eggs through salt with a paddle.
- Add nuts at very end.
- Form one log on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Pat the cinnamon on the very top of the log all the way across.
- Cook at 325 degrees for about 40 minutes until it springs back in the center.
- Remove from oven and slice with a serrated knife on a bias. Make the cookies about 1/3" thick.
- Turn oven down to 275 degrees and lay cookies flat on sheet pan.
- Dry out cookies about 10 minutes on each side.
- Make sure the cookies do not turn brown and that the oven is all the way down to 275 degrees before you return them to the oven (you make want to turn the oven all the way off after the first 10 minutes).
- Cool cookies completely.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the biscotti half way.