Contributed by: Mixologist Joel Black
Meat & Potatoes Vodka Smoked Meat
Where Theres Smoke taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 2 oz Smoked Luksusowa potato vodka
- 5 oz Tomato juice
- Meat of your choice
- Mix vodka and tomato juice
- Take a 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 foot long plastic tube and wrap one end with a 1/4 inch of duct tape to insulate the end of the tube that will connect to your grill.
- Once connected to your grill through one of the top ventilation holes, feed the other end into your liquor making sure there is enough of an opening for the smoke to escape.
- Smoke for 30 minutes to 1 hour depending on the intensity of smoke flavor you are going for.