Watermelon Salad taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
8 ozFeta cheese5 Basil leaves6 Mint leaves4 T Extra virgin olive oil4 slices Prosciutto3 T Sweet aged sherry1 T Sherry vinegar1 T Dijon mustard8 Organic strawberries4 square slices Seedless watermelonMizuna lettuce
- Slice the feta in little cubes, slice the basil and mint and mix that in with half of the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the prosciutto till crispy.
- Mix the sherry, the vinegar, mustard and the rest of the olive oil together till it’s a dressing. Taste and add salt and pepper
- Slice the strawberries into 4 slices and put them in a little bit of dressing, (let marinade for 15 minutes).
- Put a slice of watermelon on the plate, feta mix over, strawberries around it. Stick the crispy prosciutto in the watermelon. Place the mizuna around and finish with the dressing, and salt and pepper if needed.