Serving Size: 10 Servings
1/2 C Molasses
1 T Fresh Ginger
2 T Fresh Garlic
1 Serrano Pepper (whole)
Thai Marinated Maple Leaf Farms Duck
1 lb Maple Leaf Farms Pulled Duck Meat
1/2 C Thai Sauce
Red Curry Vinaigrette
1 C White Distilled Vinegar
1 C Granulated Sugar
2 T Fish Sauce (Squid Brand)
2 T Red Curry Paste
2 T Toasted Sesame Oil
2 T Dijon Mustard
1/4 C Roasted Garlic (pureed)
1 C Peanut Oil
Pulled Duck Sliders
1/2 oz Corn Oil
4 oz Thai Marinated Duck Meat
2 T Hoisin Sauce
Assembled Duck Sliders
1 Slider Buns (buttered and toasted)
1.5 oz Heated Duck Meat (approximately)
1 t Basil Ribbons (1/8
Thai Style Duck Sliders
Thai Style Duck Sliders taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Thai Sauce1/2 C Soy Sauce2 T Peanut Oil1/2 t Toasted Sesame Oil1/2 C Molasses1 T Fresh Ginger2 T Fresh Garlic1 Serrano Pepper (whole)Thai Marinated Maple Leaf Farms Duck1 lb Maple Leaf Farms Pulled Duck Meat1/2 C Thai SauceRed Curry Vinaigrette1 C White Distilled Vinegar1 C Granulated Sugar2 T Fish Sauce (Squid Brand)2 T Red Curry Paste2 T Toasted Sesame Oil2 T Dijon Mustard1/4 C Roasted Garlic (pureed)1 C Peanut OilPulled Duck Sliders1/2 oz Corn Oil4 oz Thai Marinated Duck Meat2 T Hoisin SauceAssembled Duck Sliders1 Slider Buns (buttered & toasted)1.5 oz Heated Duck Meat (approximately)1 t Basil Ribbons (1/8
- Thai Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients and blend in a food processor until well blended.
- Place pulled duck meat into a mixing bowl.
- Pull apart any large chunks of duck meat.
- The target size of the chunks should be no more than 1 inch wide by 2-3 inches long.
- Measure Thai sauce and add the duck meat.
- Toss to coat each piece of duck meat.
- Measure all ingredients into a mixing bowl except for the peanut oil.
- Whisk to incorporate making sure that the sugar dissolves.
- Slowly add the peanut oil in a thin stream, using a stick blender to quickly emulsify the dressing.
- Note: This dressing will have some separation the longer it sits.
- Be sure to stir frequently to re-emulsify.
- Place oil in skillet and Thai marinated duck meat in skillet.
- Allow to cook for approximately 1 minute or until the pulled duck meat is hot and begins to brown.
- Remove skillet from heat, add hoisin sauce and toss to coat the meat.
- To Assemble Duck Sliders:
- Build in the order of ingredients for "Assembled Duck Sliders."
- Cap with the top of the slider bun and secure with a bamboo skewer.