Sweet and Spicy Grilled Chicken
This marinade has it all, it’s sweet, smoky, tangy, spicy and hot! This chicken is so moist and flavourful that you won’t mind that your lips are on fire and that your tongue will go numb!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tbsp adobo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Using a food processor or blender, purée the oil, mustard, garlic cloves, chipotle peppers, the adobo sauce, salt, oregano and pepper together and then slather the mixture all over chicken breasts.
- Let the chicken breasts sit in the marinade for 1 – 4 hours in the refrigerator.