Street Corn Wheels
A yummy spring favorite, street corn wheels are an appetizer sure to please everyone at your table at Lazy Dog or at home.
Street Corn Wheels :You will need:4 ea. sweet white corn, remove huskOlive oil, as neededSalt and pepper, as needed3/4 C queso blanco cheese, crumbled1/4 C cilantro, choppedTajin seasonings, as needed Street Corn Sauce:You will need:1 C mayonnaise1 C crema or sour cream2 T hot sauce, such as Tapatio1/4 C fresh lime juice1/2 t salt1/4 t black pepper
- Street Corn Wheels :
- 1. Spray corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Grill over high heat on all sides to char the corn.
- 3. Cut cobbs into 2-inch wheels about 4 pieces per cobb.
- 4. Toss cobbs in the street corn sauce with cilantro and queso blanco.
- 5. Season with tajin and serve.
- Street Corn Sauce:
- 1. Brush the sauce over the corn and enjoy!