Can be served hot or cold. Substitutions can be made using pork loin in place of the pork rib rack.
Smoked Pork Prime Rib With Mango Red Chili Chutney
Smoked Pork Prime Rib With Mango Red Chili Chutney taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Pork rib rack for roasting4 Mangoes – medium dice1 Onion – medium dice2 Jalapenos – medium dice1 T Chili powder1 T Cumin1/2 C Rice vinegar – seasoned1/4 C Cooking oil1 box Brown sugarSalt to taste
- For the Pork:
- Season roast with salt, pepper and marjoram.
- Smoke in electric or charcoal smoker for 2 to 3 hours (apple wood works well for the smoker).
- For the Chutney:
- Combine all ingredients except sugar and vinegar.
- Saute in oil about 8 minutes.
- Add sugar and vinegar.
- Let simmer until mixture starts to thicken a bit.