Seasons Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence
Seasons Pumpkin Pie Mini Indulgence taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Pumpkin mousse1 1/2 C Pumpkin puree (see below)3 T Unsalted butter, melted1/2 C Brown sugar1/4 C Maple syrup1 t Ground cinnamon1/4 t Freshly grated nutmeg1/4 t Ginger powder1/4 t Ground cloves3 oz Egg white, pasteurized liquid1/2 C Milk1/2 C Cream1 box Ginger snap cookiesPumpkin PureeOne small pumpkin (3 lbs)
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cut pumpkin in two pieces and scoop out the seeds and strings.
- Place cut side down on a greased baking tray and bake at 325°F for one hour until tender (cooking time depends on pumpkin size). Let cool.
- Scrape out the pulp and place in a food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Pumpkin Mousse
- Combine all the ingredients except the egg whites in a large bowl, and mix them well to incorporate.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into the filling mixture. Pour into a greased glass baking dish and bake until a toothpick inserted halfway between the center and edge of the pie comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- Put cooled pumpkin pie mousse filling into a bowl and stir until smooth. Add filling to pastry bag and set aside.
- Grind ginger snaps in a food processor to a granular consistency. (Save a few whole cookies for decorations.)
- Take your favorite shot glass (cordial glass or miniature glass serving vessel) and add some ginger snap crumbs to the bottom.
- Grab the pastry bag and pipe some mousse filling over the ginger snap crumbs. Add more ginger snap crumbs on top of the filling to make a second layer. Garnish with whipped cream and a whole ginger snap cookie.