Seafood Packets on the Grill
A delicious Grilled recipe for any day of BBQing
12 littlenecks or cherrystones clams12 uncooked medium shrimp in shells12 sea scallops4 ears fresh sweet corn, husks removed, cleaned, cut into fourths2 medium lobster tails8 small red or Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in halfSea Salt and fresh ground pepperOld Bay seasoning4 lemons cut in half4 tablespoons butter
- Preheat your grill, gas or coals.
- Cut 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil into about 12”.
- Place 3 clams, 3 shrimp, 3 scallops, 2 pieces of corn, ½ lobster tail and 4 pieces of potato into the center of the foil and sprinkle with a little salt, a grind of pepper and a pinch or two of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Squeeze ½ lemon over the seafood and add 1 tablespoon of butter to the top.
- Fold all edges together tightly leaving a little room inside the foil for expansion.
- Place on grill over medium heat, cover and cook about 10 minutes, check to see if the clams are open and the shrimp and lobster are cooked.
- If not cook another 5 minutes and serve with extra lemon wedges and melted butter.