Seabass tiradito in guava broth topped with avocado, pickled manzano, sliced radishes, micro greens, and hearts on fire.
1. SEAFOOD – Sea Bass thinly sliced 2 oz2. DRY GOODS – Oil, Sesame (pure) portion = drops 6 portion3. DRY GOODS – Oil, Olive 0 1/2 fl oz4. ARCHIVE – Guava Broth Prep 1/2 fl oz5. YIELD – Avocado, slice very thin 2 each6. YIELD – Radish, sliced cut in half 2 each7. PRODUCE – Micro Herb, Hearts on Fire 0 3 each8. ARCHIVE – Pickled Manzano Prep 3 each9. PRODUCE – Sea Beans 3 each
- 1) Layer the fish down on plate by creating a half circle and folding the
- fish over each other.
- 2) Drizzle 1 oz of the guava broth around the fish and 1 oz of olive oil
- to fill in the space. Dot with 6 drops of sesame oil
- 3) Layer with 2 thin slices of avocado, 3 pickled manzanos, 3 sea
- beans, 3 radish halves, and 2 leaves of red sorrel/hearts on fire