Share this tasty tropical cocktail made with aged 151 Rum. GLASSWARE – Mug or punch bowl – buy one here and add some kitch to your home
Share this tasty tropical cocktail made with aged 151 Rum.
- 10 oz Rum, anejo (or 151 proof rum)
- 2 oz Cognac
- 3 oz Orgeat
- 4 oz Lemon juice
- 3 oz Orange juice
- Freshly grated cinnamon, cinnamon sticks,
- grapefruit peel, orchids and/or flaming lime shell
- Add all ingredients to a blender with 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Blend quickly and pour into a Scorpion bowl, or portion out into individual tiki mugs.
- Add several large ice cubes to bowl or mugs.
- To garnish, add freshly grated cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, a grapefruit peel or orchids.
- For a flaming lime shell, invert half of a lime and place in the volcano of a Scorpion bowl, or atop an individual cocktail.
- Pour in a splash of over-proof rum, and carefully light with a match or a lighter.
- Be sure to extinguish flaming life shell before attempting a sip.
- Serve with straws.