Share this tasty tropical cocktail made with aged 151 Rum. GLASSWARE – Mug or punch bowl – buy one here and add some kitch to your home
Share this tasty tropical cocktail made with aged 151 Rum.
10 oz Rum, anejo (or 151 proof rum)2 oz Cognac3 oz Orgeat4 oz Lemon juice3 oz Orange juiceGARNISHFreshly grated cinnamon, cinnamon sticks,grapefruit peel, orchids and/or flaming lime shell
- Add all ingredients to a blender with 1 cup of crushed ice.
- Blend quickly and pour into a Scorpion bowl, or portion out into individual tiki mugs.
- Add several large ice cubes to bowl or mugs.
- To garnish, add freshly grated cinnamon, cinnamon sticks, a grapefruit peel or orchids.
- For a flaming lime shell, invert half of a lime and place in the volcano of a Scorpion bowl, or atop an individual cocktail.
- Pour in a splash of over-proof rum, and carefully light with a match or a lighter.
- Be sure to extinguish flaming life shell before attempting a sip.
- Serve with straws.