Rhubarb Mostarda taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1 lb Rhubarb – peeled and diced
- 1 C Sugar
- 1/2 C Water
- 1 C Glucose
- 1 1/2 T Chili flakes
- 1 1/2 T Mustard seeds
- In a bowl, mix together rhubarb and sugar and let marinade overnight at room temperature.
- Toast then grind the chili flakes and mustard seeds together in a spice blender or coffee grinder.
- Strain the rhubarb then put the sugar water into a pan with glucose and 1/2 cup water.
- On high heat, bring to a boil, then add rhubarb and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chili flakes and mustard seeds, and pour into a heat proof container.
- Let cool at room temperature then refrigerate and enjoy the next day.