Contributed by: Chef Anthony Keene
Radicchio Salad taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1 Head Radicchio – quarter and separate leaves, core discarded
- 1 Fuji apple – cut into 8 segments, core discarded
- 2 T Grapeseed oil
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 oz Crumbled blue cheese
- 1oz Candied pecans
- 1 large Basil leaf – chiffonade
- Heat saute pan on medium heat until hot, add oil, radicchio, apples and saute briefly (45 seconds).
- Add remaining ingredients and toss with vinaigrette.
- Serve warm.