Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a Pomegranate Mimosa from Tommy Bahama
Valentine’s Day is a holiday full of romance, chocolates and champagne! This year mix-it-up a little with the Tommy Bahama Pomegranate Mimosa a hand-crafted Champagne cocktail that uses Pomegranate syrup and fresh orange juice to create the perfect combination of fruit flavor, while Luxardo Maraschino Liquer brings a hint of sweetness and redefines the classic mimosa.
The Pomegranate Mimosa is a refreshing bubbly cocktail and a festive addition to any Valentine’s Day celebration or Sunday brunch the day after. This dreamy cocktail is available at any of the 14 Tommy Bahama Restaurant and Bar locations across the country, or bring a little island flavor to those you love by creating it at home following this simple recipe.
Start off by making your own Pomegranate Syrup:
Heat in a sauce pan, bring to boil
Simmer for 10 minutes or until the syrup coats the back of a spoon
Cool before using
Store in a squeeze bottle and refrigerate
30 day shelf life
Pomegranate Mimosa from Tommy Bahama
The Pomegranate Mimosa is a refreshing bubbly cocktail and a festive addition to any Valentine’s Day celebration or Sunday brunch the day after.
- ¾ parts Pomegranate Syrup
- ¾ parts Fresh Orange Juice
- ½ part Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur
- 2 dashes Peychaud’s Bitters
- 4 parts Brut Champagne
- Add all ingredients except the champagne in a mixing glass
- Add ice and shake until chilled
- Strain into the champagne flute, top with champagne and garnish with Pomegranate seeds and orange twist.