Contributed by: Contributed by Islands Restaurants, Islands - Fullerton, Islands - Huntington Beach, Islands - Los Angeles, Islands - Mission Viejo, Islands - Seal Beach, Islands Restaurant - Brea
Pineapple Infused Tequila Margarita
A delicious seasonal cocktail only available for a limited time created
- 1.5 oz. pineapple-infused tequila
- .5 oz. Grand Marnier
- 3 oz. crushed pineapple
- .5 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz. agave nectar
- For the Infused-Tequila:
- Take one whole pineapple, remove the outer rind, then cut into 1-inch thick rings.
- Grill pineapple on high heart for approximately 5 minutes, flip and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Allow the pineapple to cool completely.
- Combine grilled, chilled pineapple with 1-liter tequila in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate for three days.
- Remove the pineapple rings and strain using a fine mesh strainer.
- Put it together:
- Mix the ingredients with ice and shake well
- Pour into a cinnamon-sugar rimmed glass and enjoy!