Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies
Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- (19.5 oz.) BoxPillsbury Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 C Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/4 CPillsbury Creamy Supreme Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 1/2 C Jif Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat frosting and peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add milk, beating until smooth. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.