Pan Seared Florida Black Grouper
Pan Seared Florida Black Grouper taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
Grouper:1 lb Florida black grouper – skin removed2 C oaky California chardonnay10 sprigs fresh thymeKosher salt, ground pepper – to taste2 T unsalted butterCream of Wheat:10 oz of chicken stock3 T Cream of Wheat3 oz of heavy cream2 T of white truffle butter2 t white truffle oil3 T Parmigiano Reggiano – gratedKosher salt & ground pepper – to taste
- Place grouper in a bowl or dish with chardonnay and thyme. Leave in fridge for 30 minutes.
- To cook , take the fish out of the marinate pat dry with paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Have a hot pan ready, non-stick preferable, add butter and wait for butter to melt and bubble.
- Place fish in pan and sear until golden brown. Flip the fish and place in oven for about 8 minutes.
- Cream of Wheat:
- Mix asparagus and zest. Add olive oil, salt and pepper.
- To cook, have a medium-hot pan ready to go, add all of the asparagus with the marinate.
- Move the asparagus around and wait until they are bright green, at that point they are done.