Contributed by: Fig & Olive - Newport Beach
Paella Del Mar
Paella Del Mar taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 8 pc u/10 scallops
- 1 lb mussels
- 1 lb calamari
- 8 pc shrimp
- 2 pc lemon
- For the paella rice:
- 1 lb. bomba rice
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 Spanish onions
- 2 pc red bell pepper
- 1 tomato can (1.5 lb.)
- 2 lb. chicken breast
- 1 qt. vegetable broth
- Bay leaf
- Diced garlic, onions, red bell pepper into small brunoise
- Fry slowly with olive (do not brown)
- Add the chicken breast sliced in small cubes
- Add saffron, bay leaf, peeled san Marzano tomato
- Cook for 20 min.
- In a large paella pan or sauté pan
- Add the rice and cook for 2 min
- Add slowly the vegetable broth, mix and season.
- After 10 minute, add liquid to cover the rice along with all the protein placed on top
- Cover with foil and finish cooking in oven. Slice lemon, garnish and serve.