Contributed by: Chef Vania Almeida
Pacu Ribs With Citrus BBQ Sauce
Pacu Ribs With Citrus BBQ Sauce taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
CITRUS BBQ SAUCE1/4 C orange juice1 T grapefruit juice1 T lemon juice1 t lime juice1 C ketchup12 C white wine2 C brown sugar2 T Worcestershire sauce2 C waterPACU6 oz pacu* ribs1 T olive oil1 C citrus BBQ sauce (see above)Salt and pepper
- CITRUS BBQ SAUCE
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until reduced by about half or to desired thickness, about 1 hour.
- Heat a skillet, add olive oil.
- Sear pacu skin down for 1 minute, turn, add 1/2 C BBQ sauce on top
- Place it in oven for about 5 minutes.
- Slice fish into ribs, add rest of BBQ sauce.
- Serving suggestions: cole slaw or French fries.