Original Temptation Hearty Southern Style Chili
A hearty chili with southern flavors
5 pounds ground beef4 cup diced onion1 cup diced green bell pepper1 cup diced red bell pepper5 cloves garlic, minced2 (10.75 ounce) cans tomato puree1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans with liquid1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans with liquid¼ teaspoon paprika¼ teaspoon oregano¼ cup oil1 arbol chili pepper (roasted & crushed)1 California Anaheim chili pepper (roasted & crushed)Sprinkle of: dark chili powder, cayenne powder, onion powder, ground black pepper and cuminSalt to tasteGarnish: Optional1. Pico De Gallo2. Mixed Cheese3. Diced Green Onions4. Sour Cream5. Fried Fresh Japanese Chili on top6. With a dash of Roaster Chili Heat
- Place the oil in a skillet until hot, and sauté the garlic, onions, green & red bell pepper
- Place the beef in the skillet over medium heat, and cook until evenly brown
- Place the tomato puree, kidney beans, and pinto beans.
- Season with paprika, oregano and the Roaster chili Heat & salt to taste. (If you like it spicier you can add more roasted chili heat…)
- Cover and slow cook for 8 hours on Low.