Contributed by: Oggi's Pizza and Brewing Company - Tustin
Oggi’s Chicken Tequila Pasta
Oggi’s Chicken Tequila Pasta featuring fettuccine, chicken, bell pepper, red onion and Tequila
- 6 oz Spinach fettuccini
- 5 oz Marinated chicken
- 1 oz Bell pepper – cubed
- 1 oz Red onion – julienne
- 3 oz Tequila
- 1 oz Butter
- 1 oz Soy sauce
- 5 oz Manufacturing cream
- 1 t Fresh garlic
- 1 T Fresh cilantro
- 2 t Canned jalapeno – diced
- 1/2 Lime
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the chicken, bell peppers and onion.
- Cook until the chicken is soft.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic, jalapeño, lime and tequila.
- Flame the mixture then add the cream and allow to simmer.
- Place the pasta in the pasta cooker for approximately 1 minute.
- When the pasta is al dente, place it in the large pasta bowl, cover with the mixture from the pan.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with a garlic knot and spoon.