Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal-Chocolate Chip Cookies taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose or unbleached flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. In large bowl, stir brown sugar and butter until blended. Stir in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy. Stir in oats, flour, baking soda and salt; stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto un-greased cookie sheet, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.