Montejo Michelada taste great. From dinner recipes, budget menus and healthy diet selections, you’ll easily find any recipe you need.
- 12 Oz of Montejo
- 12 Oz premium tomato juice
- 6 Oz Clamato®
- 6 Oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 Oz fresh lemon juice
- 3 Oz fresh orange juice
- 3 Oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T Tabasco®, 3 tablespoons if you like it spicy
- 1 t Worcestershire® sauce
- 2 t fresh ground pepper
- 2 t celery salt
- For the base, mix all ingredients except the beer in a pitcher and mix with a whisk or large slotted spoon. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- For the Montejo michelada: When ready to serve rim a pint glass with lime juice and coarse salt. Place about 2-3 ice cubes in glass. Pour 4-5 ounces of Montejo michelada base into glass. Top the glass with cold Montejo beer. Serve Montejo michelada with the remaining Montejo in bottle so that guest can add remaining beer as they enjoy.